What We Look For in a Guest Post
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven, and engaging posts that teach our readers something new, help them be better informed, or improve their life.
Your article must be:
- Well-written and original.
- Have a structure and flow.
- Use subheadings and bullets/lists, where appropriate.
- Include a strong, compelling introduction and a conclusion that wraps everything up.
- Attribute all data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source.
- Be between 600 and 3,500 words.
- Avoid promotional information.
How to Submit Your Article
Fill out the form to the right and submit your article and any of the fields you would like included in the author box, if your article is accepted. If your article meets our quality standards and follows our guidelines, we will email you within a few weeks to confirm a publication date. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
Things to Know
While we will make every effort to preserve your work, we will edit your content for grammar and clarity to make sure it is easily consumable by the majority of people. By submitting your article to us, we reserve the the right to include calls-to-action to other content including, but not limited to, email, newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.